DSA Extra Time Exam & Access Arrangements Assessments for by Expert Psychologists in London, Birmingham & Nottingham UK
* * * * * 5/5
Assessments for Extra Time in Exams & Support
Our adult educational assessments typically involve the following:
- An initial discussion with the psychologist about your academic, social and emotional background.
- An assessment of intellectual functioning.
- A reading assessment.
- A writing assessment
- A numeracy assessment.
- A full report explaining the assessment results.
- A targeted set of recommendations to further support you.
- Recommendations as to what additional support you need to develop your academic skills (such as additional time in exams and/or other exam concessions.) This report can be used as part of a Disabled Student’s Allowances (DSA) application which will help you gain additional financial support
- Advice on whether you are academically gifted
- Advice on study skills and exam preparation you may benefit from
- We carry out similar assessment for Assess to Work and to support applications other allowances for disabled people.
Dyslexia Test - Why You Need a Full Dyslexia Assessment from a Psychologist
How to get Help and Support for Your or Your Child's Disability
Learn More About Extra Time in Exams
- Extra Time in Exams - Your Child May Be Eligible
- How Important is Extra Time For Students During Exams?
Learn More About Disabled Student's Allowances
Learn More About Access Work
- Get Help at Work if Your Disabled or Have a Health Condition (Access to Work)
- Access to Work - Disability Rights Factsheet
- Disability Grants - Access to Work
Learn More About Personal Independence Payment Assessments
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Personal Independence Payment - Citizens Advice
- Personal Independence Payment - An Introduction
Learn More About Living Allowance Criteria
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for Adults
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for Children
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for Adults Rates
We provide assessments for Personal Independence Payments, Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunals and Courts for individuals with:
- Neurodevelopment disorders such as intellectual disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder,
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder;
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (Dyspraxia);
- Specific Learning Disorders (such as dyslexia);
- Neurocognitive disorders;
- Anxiety Disorders;
- Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorder and other Psychotic Disorders;
- Bipolar and Related Disorders;
- Depressive Disorders;
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders;
- Trauma-and Stressor Related Disorders;
- Personality Disorders; and
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders.
Advanced Assessments Sitemap Press This Image
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK
UK: +44 208 200 0078 Emergencies: +44 7071 200 344
180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Also at: Westhill House, Highgate Consulting Rooms, 9 Swain's Lane, London N6 6QS
Please do not attend our office if you do not have an appointment
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group