Medicolegal Reports by Medicolegal Psychologist: We Provide Medical Legal Reports within 7 days
* * * * * 5/5
Medico Legal Reports
Independent medical legal report writing handled with professionalism, speed and accuracy by medical legal psychologists.
We carry out medico legal psychological assessments for leading firms of solicitors and produce high quality reports that are checked to ensure accuracy and compliance with the Civil, Criminal and Family Procedure Rules.
Our specialist medico legal reports provide a thorough assessment of the issues in the case leading to early settlement of the case. Poor quality, cheap, medico-legal reports can increase the overall costs of litigation and an undervaluation of the value of the claim.
Because our medico legal expert psychologists have extensive knowledge of psychology and law we can ensure that our reports are focused and address legal issues in the case.
We undertake Expert Witness Assessments in:
- Employment and Discrimination
- Mental Health
- Occupational Health
- Fitness to Plead
- Forensic Risk
- Personal Injury
Learn More About Medico-Legal Reporting and Medico Legal Psychology
Medical legal psychological assessment is carried out by our medical legal experts to high professional standards. We use the medico legal report format recommended by leading professional organisations such as the Expert Witness Institute, the Academy of Experts and the BMA. Medico Legal report examples that we work to can be found here:
- How to write a medico-legal report
- How to write a good medico-legal report
- BMA - Types of Medico legal expert witness and work
Find Dr Bernard Horsford in the Academy of Experts, the Expert Witness Institute and the British Psychological Society Register of Experts.
Find Out More About Medico-Legal Experts
- Acting As a Medical Expert Witness
- Medico Legal Expert
- Reporting Writing: The Best Medicolegal Expert
How to Write a Medico Legal Report
- How to Write a Medico-legal Report
- Medical Protection - Guide to Writing Expert Reports
- Medico-Legal Reports - The Law Society of Ireland
- Template for Medico-legal Reports Prepared in Order to Provide Opinion
Advice on Expert Witness Directories and Agencies
- National Expert Witness Agency
- UK Register of Expert Witnesses
- Should Law Firms Use Expert Witness Agencies?
- Law Society of Scotland Expert Witness Directory
- Witness Directory
How to Find Free Legal Advice
The role of an expert witness is different to the role of an advocate, experts witnesses are independent and owe their primary duty to the court. You will, therefore, need to instruct members of Advanced Assessments Expert Witness Agency through a lawyer, if you do not have a solicitor or barrister currently representing you. There are several organisations that provide free legal advice who can instruct us. Please click the links below to get in contact with a lawyer that does not charge a fee.
- Bar Council Pro Bono Assistance
- Law Works
- Personal Support Unit (PSU)
- The Free Representation Unit (FRU)
- The National ProBono Centre
- The Law Centres Network
- Local Law Centres
- Citizens Advice
- Coram Children's Legal Centre
- National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)
- Independent Panel for Special Education Advice (IPSEA)
- The Independent Helpline for Special Educational Needs (SOS!SEN)
Advanced Assessments Sitemap Press This Image
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK
UK: +44 208 200 0078 Emergencies: +44 7071 200 344
180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Also at: Westhill House, Highgate Consulting Rooms, 9 Swain's Lane, London N6 6QS
Please do not attend our office if you do not have an appointment
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group